President & Owner
Brian brings more than 25 years experience in the area of employee training and development. In 1976, he served as the Western Canadian Manager for Drake International before opening his own consulting business. In 1983, Brian accepted a position as Executive Director at the Alberta Legislature.
Brian moved to the Lloydminster area in 1992 after accepting duties as Senior Human Resource Officer to Lakeland College. Since arriving, Brian has been professionally focused on providing specialized safety training and employee development to the Oil & Gas Industry. Brian returned to the private training sector in 1995.
- Responsible for Curriculum Development and Instructor Course Certification
- Director of Corporate Operations and Policy Development
Senior Instructor for Specialized Driver Training
- Defensive Driving · Driving On Snow and Ice
- Professional Driver Improvement · Driving On Gravel and Skid Control
- Driver Attitude/Collision Avoidance · Stranded Vehicle (Winter Survival)
- Stranded Off Road (Summer Survival) · Side By Side Utility Vehicle (SSUV)
- ATV Industrial Driver Training · Driver In-Car Evaluations
Senior Instructor, Safety Training
- H2S Alive · Detection & Control of Flammable Substances
- Ground Disturbance · Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System
- H2S Awareness · Transportation of Dangerous Goods
Instructor Certification Programs
- Confined Space Level I & II
- Side By Side Utility Vehicle (SSUV)
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG
Janice received her diploma in Secretarial Arts in 1989. Janice moved to Lloydminster in 1992 and has been professionally employed in the field of administration and accounting since her arrival. Janice joined CANSAFE in 1996 and has received several promotions during her service with the company.
In addition to her employment with CANSAFE, Janice has volunteered hundreds of hours to the promotion and development of safety within the oil and gas industry.
In the past, Janice volunteered her time as the recording secretary for the Canadian Society of Safety Engineering (CSSE) Lloydminster Chapter. She has served as a primary coordinator for North America Occupational Health and Safety Week (NAOSH) several years running.
Janice has been a staunch supporter and volunteer for Block Parents. She has organized special safety training for pre-school children and has been an organizer for the St. John’s Babysitting Program.
- Responsible for all accounting functions
- Supervises training and administrative personnel
- Marketing, Advertising and Quotes
- Monitors quality control of training and accounting functions
- Supervises all scheduling and our in-house training calendar
- Responsible for accommodating all aspects of the annual audit as performed by our chartered accountants
- Provides cost analysis regarding all company aspects
- Supervises lease/purchase of all capital acquisitions
- Oversees annual inventory of supplies and equipment